Interesting Facts about shaving.Mon, 03 Aug 2015
• It is estimated that 90% of all adult males shave at least once a day;...
• Men spend an average of 5 months of their lives shaving;
• It is estimated that a man will shave at least 20,000 times in his lifetime;
• The average American male begins to shave between 14 - 16 years of age;
• Shaving, tweezing or waxing does not cause hair to grow back thicker or fuller;
• Your hair grows in response to individual biochemistry and hormones. Heredity, genes, race, medications taken, physical and mental stress, and diet influence these hormones;
• Your skin is subject to changes in its resiliency and thickness because of temperature, humidity, diet and stress. this can affect shaving;
• Using a razor with a pivoting head allows you to shave better and smoother over and around bony places, curves, bumps and other angles of the face & body;
• Some swear that a single blade razor is less irritating to use, but a double blade razor with an aloe strip will technically give you a better, closer shave; and
• Most shaving accidents are caused by using dull and/or dirty razor blades, insufficient preparation of the skin and hair before shaving, and using inappropriate equipment and products
New Website LaunchedMon, 04 Aug 2014
Check out our new website which has just launched.